Andrea Laszlo: Sports Massage
Saturdays 10.00-12.00 Other days and times may be available
My name is Andrea (Andi) Laszlo and I have been working in the health and fitness industry since 2008, as a qualified Pilates and fitness instructor and personal trainer. I achieved my Level 3 VTCT Sports Massage Therapist Diploma at the Thames Valley University in Reading in June 2010. Shortly after my qualification I started working as a therapist at the Henley Chiropractic Centre until March 2015 when I decided to start a new phase of my life here in Bristol.
My aim is to provide a complex and highly tailored service to my clients by using a combination of sports massage, cupping therapy and my strong knowledge in exercise. It helps to keep the body stronger and healthier.
The treatment is not just for the sporty person. It can benefit everyone, from those with physically demanding jobs (e.g. builders and gardeners) to the office workers with sedentary jobs and long commutes, or mothers with pain and stiffness from carrying their babies.
Benefits of Sports Massage
- Involves deeper layers of muscle tissue
- Addresses the root cause of a problem
- Breaks down scar tissue and helps to restore functions
- Relieves pain, stiffness and fatigue
- Reduces recovery time between competitions
- Improves posture and flexibility
- Increases circulation and range of movement
Benefits of Cupping Therapy
- Encourages metabolism within the skin tissue
- Increases lymphatic flow and circulation
- Removes excess fluid and toxins
- Eliminates stagnated Qi and blood
- Releases muscle tension
- Tones up the skin
- Loosens adhesions
£45 for 60 minutes
£65 for 90 minutes
Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at the full session rate.
Southville Clinic: 0117 9632335
Andi Laszlo: 07549 761 491
TCOT Cupping Therapy Certificate
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Pilates Matwork
CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
OCT Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
Registered with the Federation of Holistic Therapists
Insured with Holistic Services