Welcome to Southville Clinic
If you are looking to enhance your well-being and overall health then Southville Clinic has experienced practitioners, in a variety of alternative therapy fields, who look forward to meeting you. To read some reviews received from our clients please click here.
To make an appointment:
We are open from 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Friday for appointments. Call our appointments line on 0117 963 2335 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday to book one of the following therapies:
- Acupuncture - Malai Sontheimer
- Acupuncture - Tom Brydon-Smith
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine - Ying Liu
- Aromatherapy - Clinical Aromatherapy & Therapeutic Massage - Fen Gerry
- CBT, Counselling & Psychotherapy - David Carvalho, Emma Pye, Frances Arden, Jamie de Carvalho, Karen Hurley, Katie Green, Malai Sontheimer, Milla Kenny, Rebecca Burton, Sarah Appleton, Sarah Cunliffe & Shelley Gait
- Chiropractic - Harry Kauntze
- Clinical Psychologist - Dr Charlotte Swift
- Colonic Hydrotherapy, Food Intolerance Testing, Detox and Weight Loss Packages - Danielle Parkinson
- Counselling Psychology - Dr Claudia Schmidt
- Emotional Therapeutic Counselling - Sarah Cunliffe
- Foot Healthcare Practitioner - Siobhan Knowles
- Health & Wellbeing Coach & Therapist - Lisa Jones
- Hypnotherapy and Hypnotic Coaching - Mike Lane
- Indian Head Massage - Caroline Girgensons
- Kinesiology (Including Food Intolerance Testing) - Katie Allen
- Massage Therapy - Holistic, Pregnancy & Swedish Massage Therapy - Caroline Girgensons, Monika Demcsak, Polly Chadwick & Xavier Ballester
- Massage Therapy - Sports Massage - Andrea Laszlo
- Nutritional Therapy - Lucy Patterson
- Osteopathy - Alexis Enel
- Osteopathy - Dougal Cram & Gill Jones
- Physiotherapy - Eszter Csukas
- Pregnancy Massage - Polly Chadwick
- Reflexology - Monika Demcsak & Ruth Lees-Brown
- Reiki - Caroline Girgensons
- Shiatsu - Fen Gerry
Need more information about us and our services?
We are always happy to help. Please contact us on 0117 963 2335 or use our contact form. Please note that all telephone calls are recorded.
24 hours notice is normally required to cancel an appointment without charge. Less notice than this will usually incur the normal fee. Please check your practitioner's web page for any differences to this policy.
Gift Vouchers are available from Reception. Please call us first to let us know when you would like to come in and purchase your Gift Voucher. Thank you.
Southville Clinic has a variety of rooms available for rent starting at just one session per week. Please click here for more details.