Welcome to Southville Clinic
If you are looking to enhance your well-being and overall health then Southville Clinic has experienced practitioners, in a variety of alternative therapy fields, who look forward to meeting you. To read some reviews received from our clients please click here.
To make an appointment:
We are open from 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Friday and between 9am and 8pm on Saturdays. Call our appointments line on 0117 963 2335 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday to book one of the following therapies:
- Acupuncture - Malai Sontheimer
- Acupuncture - Roland Lewis
- Acupuncture - Tom Brydon-Smith
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine - Ying Liu
- Aromatherapy Oils - Brenda Davies
- CBT, Counselling and Psychotherapy - David Carvalho, Emma Pye, Frances Arden, Giorgia Bonfili, Jamie de Carvalho, Karen Hurley, Malai Sontheimer, Milla Kenny, Polly Haselton, Rhianan Lowes, Sarah Appleton, Sarah Cunliffe and Dr Yvon Guest
- Chiropractic - Harry Kauntze
- Clinical Psychologist - Dr Charlotte Swift
- Colonic Hydrotherapy, Food Intolerance Testing, Detox and Weight Loss Packages - Danielle Parkinson
- Counselling Psychology - Dr Claudia Schmidt
- Emotional Therapeutic Counselling - Sarah Cunliffe
- Foot Healthcare Practitioner - Siobhan Knowles
- Health and Wellbeing Coach and Therapist - Lisa Jones
- Hypnotherapy - Barry Wharton
- Indian Head Massage - Caroline Girgensons
- Indian Head Massage - Monika Demcsak
- Indian Head Massage - Pam Taylor
- Lymphatic Drainage - Monika Demcsak
- Manual Lymph Drainage & Combined Decongestive Therapy (Dr Vodder) - Pam Taylor
- Massage Therapy - Aromatherapy, Holistic, Pregnancy, Sports, Swedish and Thai Massage Therapy - Andi Laszlo, Caroline Girgensons, Claire Hay, Lajos Csoma, Monika Demcsak & Pam Taylor
- Nutritional Therapy - Lucy Patterson
- Osteopathy - Dougal Cram and Gill Jones
- Physiotherapy - Eszter Csukas & Sarah Bryan
- Reflexology - Brenda Davies, Claire Hay, Monika Demcsak & Ruth Lees-Brown
- Reiki - Caroline Girgensons
- Semi-Permanent Make Up - Brenda Davies
Need more information about us and our services?
We are always happy to help. Please contact us on 0117 963 2335 or use our contact form. Please note that all telephone calls may be recorded.
24 hours notice is normally required to cancel an appointment without charge. Less notice than this will usually incur the normal fee. Please check your practitioner's web page for any differences to this policy.
Gift Vouchers are available from Reception. Please call us first to let us know when you would like to come in and purchase your Gift Voucher. Thank you.
Southville Clinic has a variety of rooms available for rent starting at just one session per week. Please click here for more details.