Welcome to Southville Clinic
Now Open - Covid Secure Guidance
Southville Clinic reopened on 1st June 2020 and continues to provide a wide range of services in our Covid Secure premises. Please read our Covid Secure Guidance for further information.
About Southville Clinic
If you are looking to enhance your well-being then Southville Clinic has a wealth of practitioners, in a wide variety of therapy fields. With over 30 different practitioners to choose from, we have something for everyone. Reviews are available here.
Located opposite the thriving and expanding Wapping Wharf development, Southville Clinic is situated on a unique and prominent corner plot. Stretching over four floors and offering views across Gaol Ferry Bridge, the floating harbour and beyond, our large eclectic building boasts tons of original period features. Each room is individually styled to offer a variety of therapeutic environments. View our gallery page to see a selection of our rooms.
We are open for appointments from 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Friday and between 9am and 8pm on Saturdays*. Please contact practitioners directly to book an appointment.
Please choose from our extensive list of practitioners**:
- Acupuncture - Malai Sontheimer
- Acupuncture - Tom Brydon-Smith
- Acupuncture - Ying Liu
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Counselling, EMDR and Psychotherapy - David Carvalho
- Counselling - Sarah Appleton
- Counselling - Milla Kenny
- Counselling - Malai Sontheimer
- Chinese Herbal Medicine - Ying Liu
- Clinical Psychology - Dr Charlotte Swift
- Clinical Psychology - Dr Elizabeth Boyd
- Colonic Hydrotherapy, Food Intolerance Testing, Detox and Weight Loss Packages - Danielle Parkinson
- Dyspraxia support - Caroline Currid
- Ear Health - Faye Clifford
- Massage; Holistic & Indian Head Massage - Caroline Girgeson
- Massage, Sports Instruction & Hypnosis packages - Lajos Csoma
- Massage; Ayurvedic Yoga, Deep Tissue & Holistic Massage - Claire Baker
- Nutritional Therapy - Emma Dawson
- Osteopathy - Gill Jones
- Physiotherapy - Eszter Csukas
- Physiotherapy - Sarah Bryan
- Pranic Healing - Saleem Ullah
- Reflexology - Ruth Lees-Brown
- Reiki - Caroline Girgensons
Please note, practitioners and clients use our presmises and services at their own risk. Whilst Southville Clinic will take all necessary measure to reduce risk of exposure to Coronavirus within our premises, by using our presmises and services, you agree that Southville Clinic does not accept liability for an loss, injury or harm associated with said use.
All practitioners and therapists practising at Southville Clinic are self-employed professionals who are independently accountable. Appearance on our website does not constitute an endorsement or warranty as to their professional status or competencies.
*due to the Coronavirus outbreak, our hours may vary.
**due to the Coronavirus outbreak, a number of practitioners are not currently offering all of their services. Please contact practitioners directly for further information on their current services.
24 hours notice is normally required to cancel an appointment without charge. Less notice than this will usually incur the normal fee. Please check your practitioner's web page for any differences to this policy.
Gift Vouchers are available from Reception. Please call us first to let us know when you would like to come in and purchase your Gift Voucher. Thank you.