Welcome to Southville Clinic
CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 23.03.20
In light of the Prime Minister's announcement, and in line with government mandate, Southville Clinic will be closed with immediate effect and until further notice.
Please contact practitioners directly for information or advice about their services during this time.
For the time being, our reception services, e-mail service and contact us service will be suspended.
We will see you again, as soon as we are able!
Stay home, protect the NHS, save lives.
Welcome to Southville Clinic
If you are looking to enhance your well-being then Southville Clinic has a wealth of practitioners, in a wide variety of therapy fields. With over 30 different practitioners to choose from, we have something for everyone. Reviews are available here.
Located opposite the thriving and expanding Wapping Wharf development, Southville Clinic is situated on a unique and prominent corner plot. Stretching over four floors and offering views across Gaol Ferry Bridge, the floating harbour and beyond, our large eclectic building boasts tons of original period features. Each room is individually styled to offer a variety of therapeutic environments. View our gallery page to see a selection of our rooms.
We are open for appointments from 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Friday and between 9am and 8pm on Saturdays.
Please choose from our extensive list of practitioners:
- Acupuncture - Malai Sontheimer
- Acupuncture - Tom Brydon-Smith
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine - Ying Liu
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy - Tara Silverthorn B.C.S.T
- CBT, Counselling and Psychotherapy - David Carvalho, Frances Arden, Giorgia Bonfili, Jamie de Carvalho, Karen Hurley, Malai Sontheimer, Milla Kenny, Polly Haselton, Sarah Appleton, Sarah Cunliffe, Dr Yvon Guest, and Matthew Wyatt
- Chiropractic - Harry Kauntze
- Clinical Psychologist - Dr Charlotte Swift
- Colonic Hydrotherapy, Food Intolerance Testing, Detox and Weight Loss Packages - Danielle Parkinson
- Counselling Psychology - Dr Claudia Schmidt
- Ear Health - Faye Clifford
- Emotional Therapeutic Counselling - Sarah Cunliffe
- Foot Healthcare Practitioner - Siobhan Knowles
- Health and Wellbeing Coach and Therapist - Lisa Jones
- Hypnotherapy - Barry Wharton
- Indian Head Massage - Caroline Girgensons
- Indian Head Massage - Monika Demcsak
- Kinesiology - Gemma Mowbray
- Lymphatic Drainage - Monika Demcsak
- Massage Therapy - Aromatherapy, Holistic, Pregnancy, Sports, Swedish and Thai Massage Therapy - Andi Laszlo, Caroline Girgensons, Claire Hay, Lajos Csoma, Monika Demcsak
- Nutritional Therapy
- Osteopathy - Gill Jones
- Physiotherapy - Eszter Csukas, Sarah Bryan, and Dr Jenny Wickford
- Pranic Healing - Saleem Ullah
- Reflexology - Claire Hay, Monika Demcsak & Ruth Lees-Brown
- Reiki - Caroline Girgensons
All practitioners and therapists practising at Southville Clinic are self-employed professionals who are independently accountable. Appearance on our website does not constitute an endorsement or warranty as to their professional status or competencies.
24 hours notice is normally required to cancel an appointment without charge. Less notice than this will usually incur the normal fee. Please check your practitioner's web page for any differences to this policy.
Gift Vouchers are available from Reception. Please call us first to let us know when you would like to come in and purchase your Gift Voucher. Thank you.