Welcome to Southville Clinic
Reopening 1st June 2020
Southville Clinic will be reopening from 1st June 2020.
For appointment enquiries, please contact practitioners directly. Contact details for each practitioner can be found in Our Services
The following are some of the services that will be available from 1st June:
- Ying Liu - Chinese Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture
- Charlotte Swift - Clinical Psychology
- Gill Jones - Osteopathy
- Dr Jenny Wickford - Physiotherapy
- Saleem Ullah - Pranic Healing
- Matthew Wyatt - Psychotherapy
Please contact the practitioners directly to ensure you have the latest information about services available.
To ensure our premises comply with Covid Secure guidance, we ask that you read and comply with the following when visiting the clinic. This is to keep you and everyone in the building as safe as possible.
Please do not enter Southville Clinic if you have symptoms suggestive of Coronavirus - Cough, loss of taste or smell or Fever - or if a member of your household has symptoms or is isolating. Please follow government advice on isolation and seek appropriate medical care.
For more information: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Please wash your hands on arrival and before leaving the premises. There are handwashing facilities in every room and in our washrooms on every floor.
Please behave with courtesy and respect towards others by observing the 2m/6ft rule within the communal parts of our building (corridors and stairs), and whilst waiting outside.
Please follow the instructions of your practitioner within the treatment rooms.
To comply with social distancing measures, our waiting rooms and lift will be unavailable for the time being.
We would like all our clients to feel comfortable about their choices when it comes to facial coverings. Please feel comfortable to attend with our without a facial covering, unless instructed otherwise by your practitioner.
Travelling to the Clinic
A car park is available at the rear of the clinic and can be accessed via Southville Road.
Bike racks are available at the rear of the Clinic.
For any other enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Team at Southville Clinic
About Southville Clinic
If you are looking to enhance your well-being then Southville Clinic has a wealth of practitioners, in a wide variety of therapy fields. With over 30 different practitioners to choose from, we have something for everyone. Reviews are available here.
Located opposite the thriving and expanding Wapping Wharf development, Southville Clinic is situated on a unique and prominent corner plot. Stretching over four floors and offering views across Gaol Ferry Bridge, the floating harbour and beyond, our large eclectic building boasts tons of original period features. Each room is individually styled to offer a variety of therapeutic environments. View our gallery page to see a selection of our rooms.
We are open for appointments from 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Friday and between 9am and 8pm on Saturdays*.
Please choose from our extensive list of practitioners**:
- Acupuncture - Malai Sontheimer
- Acupuncture - Tom Brydon-Smith
- CBT, Counselling and Psychotherapy - David Carvalho, Malai Sontheimer, Milla Kenny, Sarah Appleton, Sarah Cunliffe
- Chiropractic - Harry Kauntze
- Colonic Hydrotherapy, Food Intolerance Testing, Detox and Weight Loss Packages - Danielle Parkinson
- Ear Health - Faye Clifford
- Emotional Therapeutic Counselling - Sarah Cunliffe
- Hypnotherapy - Barry Wharton
- Indian Head Massage - Caroline Girgensons
- Indian Head Massage - Monika Demcsak
- Kinesiology - Gemma Mowbray
- Lymphatic Drainage - Monika Demcsak
- Massage Therapy - Aromatherapy, Holistic, Pregnancy, Sports, Swedish and Thai Massage Therapy - Caroline Girgensons, Lajos Csoma, Monika Demcsak
- Nutritional Therapy
- Physiotherapy - Eszter Csukas, Sarah Bryan
- Reflexology - Monika Demcsak & Ruth Lees-Brown
- Reiki - Caroline Girgensons
All practitioners and therapists practising at Southville Clinic are self-employed professionals who are independently accountable. Appearance on our website does not constitute an endorsement or warranty as to their professional status or competencies.
*due to the Coronavirus outbreak, our hours may vary.
**due to the Coronavirus outbreak, a number of practitioners are not currently offering all of their services. Please contact practitioners directly for further information on their current services.
24 hours notice is normally required to cancel an appointment without charge. Less notice than this will usually incur the normal fee. Please check your practitioner's web page for any differences to this policy.
Gift Vouchers are available from Reception. Please call us first to let us know when you would like to come in and purchase your Gift Voucher. Thank you.